VIDEO: With our mobile video studio, we travel to conferences with leading scientists, political leaders, business people and educators to explore the connections among science, public policy and early childhood education. Sponsored by the Bezos Family Foundation.
Early Learning Nation is a go-to source for:
- Interviews with influential early learning leaders
- News and feature articles that illuminate groundbreaking programs and studies
- Digital storytelling, videos, engaging tips and resources from communities across the nation and beyond
With our mobile video studio, we complete 15-25 professional video interviews per conference — with live streaming, full transcripts, loads of social media content… and the ability to turn them all into individual podcast series. Events include:
- 2019 National Association for the Education of Young Children (NAEYC)’s Annual Conference
- 2019 Society for Research in Child Development Biennial Meeting
- 2018 Ready Nation Global Business Summit on Early Childhood
Carol Brunson Day: The Challenging Path – Equal Access to High Quality, School-Based Experiences
Roberta Michnick Golinkoff & Kathy Hirsh-Pasek: How Did “Play” Become a Four-Letter Word?
Role of Girl Scouts and Early Learning: Sylvia Acevedo
Kenneth A. Dodge: Understanding & Preventing Violent Behaviors in Children