Scientists, health officials, and business leaders discuss new approaches to health and wellness — how to help employees stay healthy and businesses reduce health costs.
Interactive Health added a branded podcast to their existing branded site, Wellness Works Hub.
Our host interviews global thought leaders who deliver insights, ideas and information on the way workplace wellness programs – done well – can help change and improve health care in America.
- Conversations connect Interactive Health with global thought leaders who offer original content exclusively to Wellness Works Hub subscribers
- Interactive Health deepens relationships with industry thought leaders by providing an attractive platform and audience reach
- As the branded sponsor, audiences associate the intelligence with Interactive Health – and know they are gaining actionable insights thanks to Interactive Health
- Dr. Marc Hurlbert, Chief Mission Officer of the Breast Cancer Research Foundation
- Dr. Laura Seeff, Director of the Office of Health Systems Collaboration in the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention’s (CDC) Office of the Associate Director for Policy
- Dr. Mitesh Patel, Assistant Professor of Medicine and Health Care Management at the Perelman School of Medicine and The Wharton School at the University of Pennsylvania
- Jason Kelly, Bloomberg’s New York Bureau Chief and author of “Sweat Equity: Inside the New Economy of Mind and Body”