The world’s leading scientists discuss breast cancer prevention, diagnosis, treatment, survivorship and metastasis — in language we all can understand.
BCRF identifies world-renowned scientists and researchers who engage in human, easy-to-understand, and down-to-earth conversations about their incredible discoveries in the fight to end breast cancer
Our host interviews the scientists and researchers in an accessible, engaging way, making complex science simple and understandable to key audiences BCRF: Donors, people with breast cancer (and those who love them), policymakers, and influencers.
- Human, engaging ways to deliver what differentiates BCRF – scientific research – to a non-scientific audience
- Audiences recognize BCRF as a go to information sources — without being talked down to – recognizing BCRF wants to help real people understand real science behind the disease
- Dr. Larry Norton, BCRF Scientific Director; Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center; U.S. Presidential appointee, National Cancer Advisory Board
- Dr. Mina Bissell, distinguished scientist at Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory, UC Berkeley and one of the world’s most honored scientists.
- Dr. Judy Garber, Chair, BCRF Scientific Advisory Board; Dana-Farber Cancer Institute