Conversations with global movers, shakers, and thinkers — in a word, leaders — discussing emerging ideas that drive tomorrow’s business.
Working Capital Conversations feature Ideas that Drive Global Business to a targeted audience of C-Suite Execs/Boards; Financial Community; Investors/LPs; Media; and Policymakers.
- Conversations on ideas and emerging business trends — with global business leaders — positions the firm’s brand exactly in line with what they do: Focus relentlessly on building businesses.
- Firm thought leaders have the opportunity to discuss their business philosophy in depth — going beyond mere soundbites and providing thoughtful context for key audiences.
- Former Chairman of the Council of Economic Advisors Austan Goolsbee
- Nobel Prize winning economist Alvin Roth
- Josh Lerner, HBS
- David Yoffie (HBS) and Michael Cusumano (MIT Sloan)
- Ron Williams, CD&R Operating Adviser & former Chairman & CEO, Aetna
- Roberto Quarta, CD&R Partner & WPP Chairman
- John Denniston, former partner at Kleiner, Perkins & current chairman of Shared X
- Liza Landsman, President at Jet.com
- Martin Reeves, Senior Partner & Managing Director; Director of the BCG Henderson Institute