How the podcast will connect with your brand — and the work you already do?
A branded podcast serves as a multi-directional channel to augment and grow your entire brand and content ecosystem:
- The podcast extends the your editorial mission to a new, powerful, growing channel
- The podcast generates new branded content – original, compelling conversations with leading thinkers and doers
- With transcripts, each podcast delivers text content for posting on your site (helpful for SEO)
- Social media: Podcast & transcript clips and pull quotes can be shared on social media to driven engagement
- Podcast guests and their organizations become additional distribution channels, pushing the content via social media, email, posts, etc.
- Organizations (particularly .edu and .gov) that post the link provide you strong backlink strength
- Podcast guests can come from the your existing web pages – for example, scientists featured in a published post can become a podcast guest for a more in-depth dialogue (and vice versa)
- Podcasts can be co-distributed by other media or content channels, further extending the brand and reaching new audiences.
As IBM’s CMO said in Forbes: “Content creation has a huge effect on the sales cycle as 80% of B2B buyers consume at least three pieces of content before talking to a salesperson.”
That’s also why podcasts are fastest growing form of digital content:
- Simple: They’re conversations, the oldest, most engaging form of communication.
- Entertaining: They deliver ideas. Listeners explore context. You provide incredibly useful analysis. Go in depth – with style – in ways that other content formats just don’t allow.
- Intimate: Connect with audiences during times when you can capture their attention – in the car, walking the dog, doing the dishes.
- Smart: That’s why podcasts are the fastest growing form of thoughtful content distribution.